Download Application Form
The aim of the Friends of the Federation is to provide an opportunity for individuals to support and promote the World Federation of Rose Societies and its objectives which are for the advancement of education for the benefit of the public in Horticulture and in particular in the conservation, cultivation and classification of the Rose (and its cultivars).
Open to individuals who are members of a Rose Society or horticultural related body.
* Minimum donation
o New Friend - £30 sterling
o Continuing Friend - £25 sterling
o Friend for Life - £200 sterling
o Patron - £10,000 sterling
o Other Donations - £50/£100 sterling
• Individuals may join at any time.
• Invitations to continue as a Friend will be issued following each World Rose Convention.
•Donations of £200 or more entitle the donor to life participation in the Friends’ Club.
•Donations of less than £200 but £25 or more entitle the donor to participate in activities of the Friends’ Club until the conclusion of the next World Rose Convention.
• Electronic copies of WFRS World Rose News & ‘by any other name’.
•Attendance (at own cost) at the WFRS Friends’ Club dinners or events held during the participation period.
•Mailing list of other Friends’ Club participants with whom you can correspond.
• Input into the promotion of WFRS.
•An Advisory Board, appointed by the Executive Committee, following recommendations from the Promotions Committee.
• To comprise The President, Executive Director, Treasurer, Chairman of the Promotions Committee and representatives from each WFRS region, namely: Africa (1); Australasia (2); Central Asia (1); Europe (3); Far East (1); North America (2), South America (1) plus a representative from the country hosting the next WFRS World Rose Convention.
• The Advisory Board will report to the Promotions Committee at each World Rose Convention.
• All other matters of relevance to the Friends’ Club will be dealt with by correspondence.
• The Friends’ Club to produce regular updates (at least annually) of its activities in the World Rose News.
Mr Yves Piaget - Monaco
Friends for Life
2011 - Syed Lilas Rizui - Dubai
2011 - Derek Lawrence - United Kingdom
2011 - Gérald Meylan - Switzerland
2011 - Christina Meylan - Switzerland
2012 - Alain Meilland - France
2013 - Marijke Peterich - Bermuda
2013 - Dieter Müller Clemm - Germany
2014 - Henrianne de Briey - Belgium
2014 - Sushill Prakash - India
2015 - Steve Jones - United States of America
2015 - Susie Jones - United States of America
2015 - Ines de Licandro - Uruguay
2015 - Vijay Kant - India
2015 - Ahmed Alam Khan - India
2015 - Hilary Elkin - United States of America
2016 - John Baxter - United Kingdom
2016 - Jean-Luc Pasquier - Switzerland
2016 - Pat Shanley - United States of America
2016 - Lois Fowkes - United States of America
2016 - Les Johnson - Australia
2017 - Dorothea Jungen - Germany
2018 - Mary Frick - Australia
2018 - Paul Hains - Australia
2018 - George Peterich - Bermuda
© 2018 WORLD FEDERATION OF ROSE SOCIETIES
DESIGNED BY PAUL HAINS